(Savor the Flavor of Lone Tree)
September 13 & 14, 2014
NEW DATES NEW MANAGEMENT NEW EVENT
- Event will take place on Saturday, September 13, 2014 and Sunday, September 14, 2014 from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm in Lincoln Commons, RidgeGate
- Tickets will be priced at $15 for adults, and will include 5 food tastings, and 3 drink tastings. Children five and under will be admitted free with a paid adult ticket; A “Family Pack” ticket will be available for $50 (two adults, and up to four children ages 6+). Separate tickets will be required for each day’s event.
- 25-30 local area restaurants will provide samplings of their dishes each day of the event. Patrons may purchase larger plates of food from some of the restaurant vendors, if desired.
- Beer and wine will be available for sampling, and for full-pour purchase.
- Lone Tree has more restaurants per capita than any other city in the state of Colorado. So we are “The Restaurant Capital of Colorado.” (Challenges welcome!)
- Attendees will be drawn predominantly from Lone Tree and the surrounding Douglas County and southern Arapahoe County area residents.
- Sponsors as well as restaurants will have exposure for a two-month duration leading up to the event in articles placed in print media.
- The Lone Tree Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization that facilitates business growth and economic development within the general area of Lone Tree.
- More Information to Follow