Benefits of Membership
Networking and Building Connections
The Lone Tree Chamber understands that you need to connect with potential customers whether you’re marketing to consumers, to businesses, or you want a stronger presence in the community. We want you to be as successful as possible and to have the greatest opportunities to grow your market and build a connection within the South Metro community.
Member Services Include
- Monthly Business After Hours where our members can meet leadership from the City of Lone Tree, and the business and residential community.
- Business Connections Events such as business seminars, golf outings, and fun outings
- Town Hall Community Meetings such as the Mayor’s Annual State of City Luncheon
- Annual Business Awards
- Tourism Council Events
- Healthcare Commission Events
- Real Estate Coalition Events
- Discounted Advertising
- Lone Tree Voice
- Chamber members receive great discounts on display advertising in The Voice (trademark) Lone Tree’s community paper which reaches 5,000 households.
- Lone Tree Magazine
- Chamber members receive special discounted advertising rates in the annual prestigious and beautiful Lone Tree Magazine
- Advertising on the Lone Tree Chamber Website
- The Lone Tree Chamber Website is one of the first places businesses and residents go who are looking to relocate or visit. You can have a strong presence and be one of the first to reach this important audience.
- Advertising through Chamber communications to the community and its members
- You can increase your brand presence by becoming an advertising sponsor for Chamber communications
Community Marketing Opportunities:
Chamber Members can promote their organizations to the South Metro communities by participating in several of the Chamber sponsored community events including:
- The Taste of Lone Tree
- Liberty Dash 5K
- The Annual State of the City Luncheon
- Credit Card Merchant Services offering strong discounts and cost savings
- Discounted membership to the Lone Tree Athletic Club
- As a Lone Tree Chamber Member you will receive a $25 Sam’s Club Reward Card when you join or renew your membership! [CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO]
Contact the Chamber office for more details on all marketing, advertising, events and programs at 303-792-3282